Roll Up! Roll Up!
The circus has come to town
If they love a bit of Big Top style, our selection of enchanting toys, books and clothing should be just the ticket to keep any young ringmaster happy (and not a scary clown costume in sight). It’s enough to make anyone – young or old – long to run away with the circus (hectic summer holiday, anyone..?).
1. Bookends, £19.99, Bookends
2. International Circus by Lothar Meggendorfer, £14, Stella Books
3. Circus toys, £12 each, Armstrong Ward
4. Canvas banner, £60, John Lewis
5. Juggling balls, £13.95, Nest
6. Dress, £44, Wild Things Funky Little Dresses
7. Wind-up toy, £1.95, Dotcomgiftshop
8. The Circus And Other Stories by Samuil Marshak and Vladimir Lebedev, £16.50, The Kid Who
9. Circus tent, £17, Ikea
10. Retro trapeze toy, £3.95, Little Baby Company
11. Moustache temporary tattoos, £1.20, Little Crafty Bugs
12. Paper lanterns, £10 each, Post Box Party
13. Popcorn boxes, £2.75 (pack of 5), Party Delights
14. Girls’ T-shirt, £26, Little Marc Jacobs
15. Wooden play world, £21.31, Janod
16. Bow-tie, £6, John Lewis
The last of our Christmas gift guides! And there's something extra special about Christmas when there's a baby in the family, even if they don't know quite what's going on (and, let's face it, you're so tired, neither do you...). Here's our gorgeous selection of gifts, featuring small and unique Brands We Love so you can support the independents as much as we do.
Festive gift inspo for the little lords in your life. Whatever they're into, we think we've found something to bring a smile to their face this Christmas morning. Focusing on classic, quality gifts that will inspire curiosity and encourage creativity, these should keep them busy beyond Boxing Day.
Festive gift inspo for the little ladies
We love to review toys for Busy Bird - but sometimes the best review is just watching a child open the toy and play with it, that way you get their honest reaction. And this is just what happened when we were asked to be part of an 'unboxing' for goodtoknow.co.uk recently. Let's just say Wet Head is no fun when it's Mummy's head getting wet...